Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 20

Hello there!  Wowza, I haven't posted in a while!  I have been busy.  Summer's in and school's out! I have been having a lot of fun! Yesterday was Canada day.  OH CANADA  Anyways.……guess what?  I ran 7.5 miles today and I feel great!  Tomorrow, I'm going swimming with my friend.  She is awesome!  We always go swimming in the summer and eat fudgey bars (maybe you know them as…fudgsicles?)  She has sailing camp a lot though and they're giving her great opportunities.  I'm super happy for her :)  I also want to give a shout out to my friend, Sicily.  Yesterday was her Birthday! Happy Birthday!  I'm watching an awesome movie; Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.  It's super funny and has a hilarious ending.  I actually found myself laughing out loud.  It's a great film that you can't miss!  But watch out families, it has some sexuality:)  (Did I sound like a reviewer???)  What are some good movies?  Tell me in the comments!  Right now I'm eating a ham and cheese croissant.  It's deliciouso!  Bye guys! Love you  

1 comment:

  1. Another good movie with Steve is My Blue Heaven.
    It has some language but, it will make you crack up laughing!

    ReplyDelete

please comment here