Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 16

Hey Guys,
Tomorrow I go to camp! All the kids in my grade at my school get to go to camp for 2 nights and 3 days! Not long, I know :( I'm actually supposed to be packing right now but I hate packing so I'm blogging instead. :)
Anyways, there's this really cool band, Gorillaz. I love their music but especially this one song called "On Melancholy Hill" The link for it is right here. Hope you enjoy it!
The new semester started and I have P.E. as one of my classes. I thought that I would hate it but it's really fun! And I have it with my best friends! Running and Jump Roping sucks but other than that it's awesome.
My friend is really into animation and stop motion, anyway, she has this really cool idea but it requires 36 ipod nanos (The new kind that are square). They also have to be all different colours, so...... Do you guys have any suggestions on how we get all those ipods?
Thanks! Bye!

Visit my friends blog: http://facesic.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

please comment here