Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 2 School

I have beginning orchestra for 1st period. I've played for 2 years so it's kinda boring for. Correction, REALLY boring.
For 2nd period, Social Studies... :(
3rd period, Language Arts, We took the reading MAP test. I scored 233. That's pretty good... I hope.
4th period I have computer awareness. The teacher is really mean.
Science I have a desk partner with autism. I HATE HIM!!!!
Math I am in Honors. My friend, 'tildes, just became an honor too!. CONGRATS 'TILDES! My desk partner memorized the whole Weird Al Drive Thru which is like 11min long. He was singing it all through math. It was AWESOME!
TV production. It is my favorite class. Are movie is good but our camera man SUCKS! I should have been the camera girl.
After school I helped my friend on her homework, and played backgammon with her. I am the master at backgammon even though she won today.
Talk to ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment here